1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
"-hood, for he did not sleep here, and yet I caught a"
I expected something more interesting from The Great Adventures of Sherlock Holmes.
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can.
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
I watch TV? Er....it was Avatar: The Last Airbender, on DVD. 1x12, The Storm. (Tiny Zuko is very cute.)
4. Without looking, guess what time it is:
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
My birdy pecking at the bars of his cage, and the TV in the other room.
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
I was getting out of the car and stepping into my building.
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
My friends' DeviantArt accounts.
9. What are you wearing?
A blue thermal with stars on it and my mom's jeans.
10. Did you dream last night?
11. When did you last laugh?
When I was reading my book of mishaps that took place in the theatre. Tee hee.
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
A wild horse poster. An Illusen the Earth Faerie poster, from back when Neopets was awesome. A lion poster. The label off a bag of horse feed. A Shaquille O'Neal poster. Two posters from Spider magazine. A jaguar poster. A Powerpuff Girls poster. Two Certificates of Bravery and Mathematical Skill. A Spirit: Stallion of the Cimmaron poster. An Aaron Carter poster (please don't ask.) Three mini-posters of cute animals. A Harry Potter poster. Framed word-art of my name. (Most of this has been up for over half a decade)
13. Seen anything weird lately?
Bones/Total Drama Island fanart. Interesting.
14. What do you think of this quiz?
It keeps the boredom at bay.
15. What is the last film you saw?
...I can't honestly remember the last time I saw a movie. Really.
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
A room made entirely out of trampoline material. That's all I really want out of life. The rest goes to buy acres of rainforest and savannah to become protected wilderness zones. Oh, and I'll set aside enough money so that Zen Burger can reopen their New York City restaurant.
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know.
I'd really like some fro-yo right now. Kthxbai.
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
Teach our children (and our adults) to love and respect all forms of life, so that no one will grow up believing that they are inherently superior to anyone else.
19. Do you like to dance?
YES. I just need good music (NO TECHNO!), friends, and perhaps a strobe light.
20. George Bush:
Isn't our president anymore, thank goodness. Now the healing can start.
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
Hrm. Sheila, maybe. Sarah, Ruth, Olivia, Nadia, Tunica, or Blue.
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
Marcus. Perhaps Malcolm, Theo, Luke, Gabriel, Felix, or Otto.
23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
24. What do you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
Dude. Pound it. *offers fist bump*